In the midst of the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it’s important to stop and remember the reason for Christmas. A great way to do that is to attend one of the Christmas Eve services in Mt Juliet with your family.
Some of you may not have a home church and others may have a home church but they may not be having a Christmas Eve service.
Here’s a list that some great churches and pastors are providing on Christmas Eve:
- New Tribe Church, 1315 N Mt Juliet Rd, Two Services at 4:00 & 5:30
- Cloyds Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 595 W Division St, 5:00 p.m.
- Green Hill Church, 13251 Lebanon Rd, 6:00 p.m.
- Victory Baptist Church, 13251 Lebanon Rd, 4:30 p.m.
- First Baptist, 735 N Mt Juliet Rd, 4:00 & 5:30
- Providence Methodist, 2293 S. Rutland Rd., 1:00, 2:30, 4:00 & 5:30
- The Glade Church, 9000 Stewarts Ferry Pike, 4:00
- Crosspoint, 85 Athens Dr, 1:00,2:30, & 4:00
- The Fellowship, 490 Industrial Dr, 3:00
- The Journey Church, West Wilson Middle School, 3:30 & 5:00
There are several choices of great churches offering a service. I hope you’ll find one for your family and remember Christ is the reason for Christmas. Merry Christmas, Everybody!