As Mount Juliet and everywhere else starts to get acclimated to the new normal, some have been asking about Mt Juliet eating with outdoor seating. Everyone is trying to figure out the right thing to do as we try to recover from the pandemic.
Some are beginning to eat out but are nervous about eating inside a restaurant. There may be more places with outdoor seating in Mt Juliet that I missed, but here’s a good start if you’re wanting to eat out but not inside.
Some places may have outside seating but during the daytime when it’s hot, it isn’t very pleasant unless the area is covered or at least has umbrellas for protection from the sun. Those places, of course, would be fine to eat without covering or umbrellas in the evenings.
I’m sure there may be other places that you know of that I missed. If that’s the case, just add them in the comment section. Hope this list helps!
Mt Juliet List of Restaurants:
- El Ok Corral: Covered seating
- Panturos: Outside tables
- Los Compadres: Covered seating
- Slim Chickens: Outside seating
- Local Joes: Outside tables
- Dairy Queen: Outside tables
- 5 Guys: Outside tables
- The Lost Cajun: Outside Tables
- Firehouse Subs: Outside Tables with umbrellas
- Blue Coast Burrito: Outside Tables
- Persis Indian Grill: Outside Tables
- Fulins: Outside Tables with umbrellas
- Bonfire: Outside covered seating
- Riverfront Tavern: Outside seating with umbrellas
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Outside seating
- Cory’s Doghouse: Outside seating
- Panera Bread: Outseating with Umbrellas
- Jonathans: Outside seating with a canopy
- Mori Mori: Outside seating
- PDK: Outside seating with umbrellas
- Burger Republic: Outside seating, no covering
- Your Pie: Outside seating, no covering
Sonic is also a possibility, since you eat in your car. Sonic also has outside seating with umbrellas but that section is closed at the Providence location.
Hope this helps keep you safe, yet gives you some ideas to get out of the house and eat.
If you need someone to help you with anything to do with real estate, give me a call. My number is 615-973-4663. If you’d rather email me, my email address is Eddie@EddiePoole.com